Thursday 2 June 2016

PUNK explained with men

PUNK explained with men

Punk: Fuck the man
Hardcore: Hate the man
Oi: OI I'm a man
Post-punk: Are we not men?
Pop-Punk: Never gonna grow up, man!
Glam punk: I'm a man, baby
Nazi punk: No thanks, man
Garage punk: I'm a dog, man
2Tone: I'm a skankin' man
Ska-Punk: I'm a faster skankin' man
Skacore: I'm an even faster skankin' man
Skate punk: The man took away my skateboard
Cowpunk: Ride 'em cowboyman
Psychobilly: You're a dead man
Horror Punk: Boogie man
Indie Punk: 1978, man
Riot Grrl: Kill all men
Afro-Punk: Kill all white men
Macho bro punk: Not all men
Anarcho punk: Feeding of the 5000 men
Crustpunk: Squat the man
Christian punk: I'm a Godly man
Streetpunk: OI fuck the man
Celtic punk: Drink like a man
Folk-punk: Fuck the man like we did back in the day
Gypsy Punk: Men without borders
Taqwacore: Fuck the Americanman
Melodic punk: Fuck the man with noise
Electropunk: Fuck the man with a different kind of noise
Queer Punk: Fuck the man

No comments:

Post a Comment