Thursday 30 December 2010

New Year's Revolution

So, at the moment I need to get writing some stuff, so currently have 3 poems I'm playing with to turn into not so much the 2-3 min poems that I usually have in my arsenal, but something a little heavier/bulkier.  More like short-stories or monolouges.  Indeed I'm certain at least one could be transformed into a piece of theatre.  I also want to work on a piece of writing about York called 'Gargoyles of York', something pershapes physcial based on the streets of my hometown.

Poems-in-head:

The Wolves Also Smile:  A Neil Gaiman-inspired piece of darkness late at night.  No cowardly lions here.

Are We Forwarding This Generation Triumphantly:  A sort of celebratory/critical look at my generations attempts at improving the world based on Bob Marley's inspirational Redemption Song.

The Die Will Be An Awefully Big Adventure:  Need to read up on my Peter Pan, but suffice to say I have trouble thinking of a more striking phrase

No comments:

Post a Comment